- Listed: October 12, 2018 9:59 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
A bus ride to the most preferred hotels in Langkawi, Malaysia
Catering to all budget levels and preference, this establishment range from luxury beach resorts for the affluent to modest motels for budget-conscious travelers. The best-ranked Langkawi hotels are also located within the island’s prominent beach towns, where you are not too far away from duty-free stores and shopping malls, lively nightlife spots, and ample eateries. For a great stay experience in Langkawi, read on to find a hotel that best suits your style and budget.
Traveling in Malaysia is quite convenient since it has some major bus terminals and express buses are the preferred mode of transport here. Tickets for which can be booked online from https://www.redbus.my/.
The Smith House
A great choice for a stay in Kampung Padang Masirat, The Smith House is just 1 mi (1.5 km) from the airport.The restaurant is the perfect spot for a bite to eat, and after having fun at the outdoor pool, you can unwind with a drink at the bar/lounge.There’s also a children’s pool, and rooms offer LED TVs and slippers.
The St. Regis Langkawi
The St.Regis Langkawi offers a private beach and gives you access to onsite scuba diving, snorkeling, and sailing. The outdoor pool provides a splash of fun, while guests in the mood for pampering can indulge in mani/pedis at the spa. LO’rangerie Signature, one of 3 restaurants, serves international cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.2 bars/lounges and a fitness center are other highlights, and rooms at this luxurious resort offer up nice touches like iPod docks and MP3 docks. Its beach side location is what attracts several locals as well as tourists to the hotel. Featuring several lounge and rest areas, you have the option to choose from a romantic evening at the cabana or enjoy some family time at the drawing room lounge. All of the rooms are air-conditioned and fitted with 42 inch led screens. The best part is that the hotel has its own currency exchange service for international travelers within the hotel itself. The property has been rated for offering some of the best views of the city.
The Andaman, a Luxury Collection Resort Langkawi, is cozy tucked away between a 10 million year old rainforest, the tranquil Datai Bay, and an 8,000-year-old fringing coral reef on the island of Langkawi. This resort represents sophisticated and five star extravagance from the get-go. While the islands many luxury hotels do not come cheap, their surroundings, onsite facilities, rooms and service make them superbly worthwhile, and The Andaman, a Luxury Collection Resort Langkawi tops this list. Its 178 rooms are a study in cool elegance – think Malay-inspired architecture, furnishings and fixtures, private balconies offering views of the ocean or jungle, a bathroom with a large tub and glass-enclosed rainforest shower. Guests have the option to unwind after a long day with a drink at the onsite bar or at the terrace enjoying the views of the plush green beautiful landscapes.
159 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Redeem McAfee Product Key to Activate McAfee (2 views)
- A bus ride to the most preferred hotels in Langkawi, Malaysia (1 views)
- €59.00 Luxso Cosmetics – Resveratrol Face Cream (1 views)
- Take a bus ride to River Safari from Jurong bird park (1 views)
- Redeem McAfee Product Key to Activate McAfee (1 views)
- How to download MS Office Setup (1 views)
- 883 Sportster R (1 views)
- Take a bus to Orchard Road from Raffles Hotel (1 views)
- A UPSRTC Bus Journey from Agra to Aligarh (1 views)
- Download and Install or Reinstall Office 365 and Office 2016 (1 views)
Popular Ads Overall
- Fat Boy 2008 (238 views)
- 883 Sportster R (222 views)
- A bus ride to the most preferred hotels in Langkawi, Malaysia (159 views)
- Udaipur to Jodhpur – By a RSRTC Bus (127 views)
- Hort Park to Chinese Garden in a pocket friendly Bus ride (127 views)
- A UPSRTC Bus Journey from Agra to Aligarh (112 views)
- Take a bus to Orchard Road from Raffles Hotel (105 views)
- Take a bus ride to River Safari from Jurong bird park (73 views)
- €59.00 Luxso Cosmetics – Resveratrol Face Cream (15 views)
- How to download Norton setup (10 views)