- Country: Singapore
- Zip/Postal Code: 480110
- Listed: December 13, 2018 11:59 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Considered to be one of the most visited hotels of Singapore the Raffles Hotel is of remarkable elegance coupled with gracious living. The architecture of the hotel takes you back into history with modern amenities built by Stamford Raffles in 1887 and ever since the hotel has seen transformation year after year. The best part of this hotel is the new main building. The rooms in this hotel have high ceilings and exquisite balconies. Even the most economical room here has marble flooring a dining room and remotely operated lights and fans which is a one of a kind feature compared to any of the hotels in the vicinity.
Over the years every room was converted into a Suite with handmade carpets all over the room coupled with floors made of teak wood. The Raffles hotel is not just a hotel anymore but has become one of the national heritage sights of Singapore. Anyone who has spent a night in this hotel will surely talk about how this place is a relaxing getaway from the hussle and bustle of the city. The Hotel has about 15 fine dine options to choose from and a futuristic shopping complex. If you are looking forward to pamper yourself indulge into Raffles one and only Arita’s Spa. The hotel also has a modern gym. One of the best ways to reach Raffles Hotel is by bus. You can get into bus number 779 and get off at bus stop number BO2049 (Raffles Hotel).
Singapore has a good network of roads and is very well connected. This makes traveling completely hassle free and convenient. If you are looking forward to visit all of the above places then I recommend you to travel by bus as not only will it save you some money but also time. Check out https://www.redbus.sg for quick ticket booking and awesome discounts!!
There is no shopaholic in Singapore who will not be knowing Orchard Road. Once can’t simply miss this road. Spanning across 2.2 kms Orchard Road has it all from very cheap to costliest items. The moment you visit this road for shopping you are definitely going to be spoilt for choice. Cramped with some of the most remarkable shopping complexes, dining hotels and various entertainment options that are economical as well as luxurious. The shopping complexes here have everything from clothes, electronics designer brands that are local as well as international and also daily household items. You will never have a dull moment here and will always be energetic. Thanks to the fun and frolic!! There are newer malls coming up every now and then and the existing ones are constantly improved to keep up with the competition. It is at night that Orchard Road looks its best thanks to the beautiful and colourful lights that it is lit with. On Saturdays the outlets on this road are open till 11:00 pm. You can hop onto the bus no’s – 7, 14, 128, 162, 512, 518 and get off bus stop CA 16 (Orchard Road).
105 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Take a bus to Orchard Road from Raffles Hotel (1 views)
- A UPSRTC Bus Journey from Agra to Aligarh (1 views)
- Download and Install or Reinstall Office 365 and Office 2016 (1 views)
- Fat Boy 2008 (1 views)
- How to download Norton setup (1 views)
- Shenzhen Sunsoar Tech Co.,Ltd (1 views)
- Redeem McAfee Product Key to Activate McAfee (1 views)
Popular Ads Overall
- Fat Boy 2008 (238 views)
- 883 Sportster R (221 views)
- A bus ride to the most preferred hotels in Langkawi, Malaysia (68 views)
- Udaipur to Jodhpur – By a RSRTC Bus (127 views)
- Hort Park to Chinese Garden in a pocket friendly Bus ride (127 views)
- A UPSRTC Bus Journey from Agra to Aligarh (112 views)
- Take a bus to Orchard Road from Raffles Hotel (105 views)
- Take a bus ride to River Safari from Jurong bird park (72 views)
- €59.00 Luxso Cosmetics – Resveratrol Face Cream (14 views)
- How to download Norton setup (10 views)